Please note that the STEPN Whitepaper provides thorough information regarding the STEPN App's functionalities.
You may also use the "Submit Request" button at the bottom of this article to reach out to our Customer Support team for further assistance.
🔸 I accidentally sent USDT to my STEPN wallet, and now I can't see it! What should I do?
✅ USDT is currently not supported in STEPN, hence you will not see it in your STEPN in-game wallet. However, below is a workaround that you can try to regain access to your USDT.
DISCLAIMER: Please back up any PHANTOM/STEPN wallet addresses and seed phrases before proceeding with these steps. STEPN will not be held liable for any losses incurred in our attempt to help you get back your USDT.
- Install a FRESH Phantom app extension into your Google Chrome or Firefox browser. (If you already have Phantom installed in your browser, DO THESE STEPS ON A SEPARATE BROWSER that does not have Phantom installed yet, so as not to touch your existing Phantom wallet/account.)
- During installation, Phantom will ask if you want to "create a new wallet" or "I have an existing wallet". Choose "I have an existing wallet".
- The next window will ask for your seed phrase. Type in your STEPN wallet seed phrase, which are the 12 words given to you when you created your wallet. (The seed words should be typed in the order that they appear in the STEPN window; there should be no numbers, all small letters, and each word should be separated by a single space).
- The next window will ask which wallet address you want to import. Look for your STEPN wallet address (to search more quickly, just look at the last 4 digits of your STEPN wallet, then look for those last 4 digits in the list).
- Select your STEPN wallet from the list.
- Your STEPN wallet will now be connected to Phantom. If you have USDT in your STEPN wallet, it should now be visible in Phantom. While in Phantom, use the Phantom in-app token swap to convert your USDT to USDC or SOL.
- Once you have performed your USDT/USDC/SOL conversion, close/reopen your STEPN app.
- Your USDC or SOL should now show up in your STEPN wallet when you look at your STEPN app.