Please note that the STEPN Whitepaper provides thorough information regarding the STEPN App's functionalities.
You may also use the "Submit Request" button at the bottom of this article to reach out to our Customer Support team for further assistance.
🔸 I'm trying to import an existing wallet of mine, and I'm getting the error "Wallet Already Exists"?
✅ Please note that you can only connect one STEPN account to one STEPN wallet at any given time. So if you are getting the "Wallet Already Exists" error, it means the wallet you are trying to connect to your STEPN account is still connected to another STEPN account.
If you are seeing the "Wallet already exists" error AND also see an empty STEPN Inventory, it may mean that you are logging in with the wrong STEPN account email address.
This usually happens in this way:
- Player installs STEPN for the first time, creates Account (A) using email address (A), then creates wallet (A).
- Since STEPN keeps the account logged in forever, Player basically forgets that he is logged in with email address (A).
- One of our maintenance/updates logs the Player out.
- After the maintenance/update, the Player tries to log in again, but not remembering that he created the account using email address (A), he tries to login with email address (B).
- Since ANY email address can be used to sign up for a STEPN account and send a verification code, the customer then receives the verification code at his email address (B) inbox, then logs into STEPN with it. If this is the first time he is logging in with email address (B), Account (B) actually gets created.
- The Player sees an empty Inventory, because account (B) is factually a new account that never had any STEPN assets. All his assets are in Account (A) with email address (A).
- Player then tries to connect his wallet (A) to this Account (B).
- However, customer gets the "Wallet address already exists" error, because wallet (A) is STILL connected to account (A), and only one STEPN wallet can be connected to any STEPN account at any given time.
So if you are seeing an empty inventory AND getting the "Wallet Already Exists" error, you may simply be logging in with the wrong email address, and/or trying to connect a wallet that is still connected to another STEPN account.
To resolve this, please try to recall any other email address you may have used to log into STEPN, and log in with that.
Should none of the above steps work, and/or you are sure you are logging in with the right account, please use the "Submit Request" button at the bottom of this article to reach out to our Customer Support team for further assistance.